- The Irish District Music and Arts Festival is an annual, outdoor, family-friendly festival on the grounds
of the historic Shores Central Park building in the Irish District of Cedar Rapids.
- Our mission is to promote fun, fellowship and community pride in our neighborhood and our city.
- We are a 501(c)3 organization so all donations are tax deductible.
- Great bands on our 2 stages
- Dance performances and other live entertainment throughout the day
- Activities for the kids
- Great food for sale from local vendors
- Bring your own cooler (no glass, please)
- Fest goes on rain or shine under our big-top tent
- Admission $10, kids 12 and under free
- All are welcome!
It takes a lot of money to put on this great festival while keeping it affordable for our neighborhood families.
And we'd like to have enough money left over to support music education in our community. Please help us out.